Great location! In the heart of the Aska Adventure Area lies this secluded very private bed and breakfast room with Jacuzzi tub and gas fireplace. Enjoy a weekend or a full week retreat in the mountains! Perfect for a couples romantic getaway. Beautiful mid-range view. Sleeps two in queen size bed (may accommodate a third person in twin bed if needed). Decorated cabin style with rustic hand crafted pine furniture. Foosball and board games available.
Property backs up to wilderness area with countless hiking trails and vast wildlife. Feed corn to the deer in your backyard! Located a stones throw from trout fishing in Stanley Creek. Less than a mile from the Toccoa River offering tubing, fly fishing, canoeing. Enjoy the new delayed harvest trout fishing on the Toccoa, just a few minutes from our B&B. End the day sitting around the fire pit, sharing thoughts and roasting marshmallows!
- Complimentary wireless internet access (bring your own laptop)
- Flat screen TV, Satellite TV and VCR/DVD
- In-room control over central air/heat settings
- Microwave in-room
- Mini fridge in-room
- Welcome treat upon arrival!
- Microwave popcorn, coffee, tea, hot cocoa set up for your use in-room
- Plush robes for your use!
- Complimentary continental breakfast included, optional cooked country breakfast available (see breakfast menu for details). Served in-room or on the porch when weather allows!
Excellent alternative to a full cabin rental! Check for availability below!
"Wow, we could not have wished for a better spot to get away from our busy city lives. Thank you for your wonderful hostpitality! Your cabin was the warmest, most welcoming little retreat for us... we had been dying to get away on a romantic weekend together and this was just perfect!" Josie & Dan, Atlanta, GA